Homecare Franchise UK Caremark Ltd
Caremark offers franchisees an opportunity to own and run a rewarding and profitable home care franchise in the social care industry, whilst making a difference within the local community.
Caremark franchisees recruit, train and manage highly qualified care workers to provide excellent home care and support to individuals within their own home.
Caremark is a full member of the British Franchise Association.
How much does a Caremark franchise cost?
The Caremark franchise fee is £29,750 + VAT, plus working capital with a minimum personal investment of £30,000.
Caremark has a strong relationship with all major banks, who will offer up to 70% of your first year’s running costs upon approval.
The Social Care Market
People aged 85 and over are the fastest growing age group in the UK, with currently 1.6 million people. The figure is predicted to more than double in the next 23 years to over 3.4 million. With life expectancy continuing to rise, the time has never been better to explore a long term business opportunity in the care sector.
About Caremark: Industry Leader
Caremark has an enviable record of success and a reputation for excellence and integrity, ranking amongst the top players within this exciting and expanding market sector. Company founder Kevin Lewis started Caremark in 2005 with almost three decades of experience in the care industry, including 25 years starting and developing two of the UK’s leading home care brands. Caremark has a growing network of over 110 locations across the UK.
The unique systems that underpin Caremark's franchise model, support ethos and methodologies are observed by franchisees to ensure outstanding service levels are continually delivered to the client. Caremark have an unmatched support staff ratio of 3 : 1.
We have delivered 24.5 million hours of care
We provide care for nearly 7,000 customers
We employ 4,500 care workers
Five Caremark offices have been rated in the top 10 of homecare providers by Homecare.co.uk
Caremark (Sutton) holds the current British Franchise Association Franchisee of the Year award
The Franchise Model
“We introduce new franchisees to a system of which we are justifiably proud and then support them to start their new business. It doesn’t end there though; my belief is that a good franchisor should offer support throughout the life of the franchise, allowing the partnership to mature and prove to be mutually successful.”
Kevin Lewis, Caremark CEO
What do others say about us:
“Caremark is a highly professional company offering a complete home care franchise package, comprehensive back-up and support and a very rewarding business opportunity."
Gordon Patterson, Leading UK Franchise Consultant
Further Signs of our success
|Last year, Caremark (Sutton) franchisee Hannah Drury won both the British Franchise Association Franchisee of the Year award and the Startups Awards 2017. Hannah commented, “At 25 I already have extensive hands-on business experience; I think that this is a brilliant start in life. I’m hugely ambitious and have clear targets for the future.”
Also, Caremark (Redcar & Cleveland) franchisee Charles Folkes became one of only 1% of UK homecare providers to be rated ‘Outstanding’ following their Care Quality Commission inspection. His achievements were recognized in a letter of thanks by the Secretary of State for Health, the Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt MP. Charles was also the winner of Caremark’s Franchisee of the Year award for 2017.
Shipra Mehta and Swati Bagwe, from Caremark (Richmond-upon-Thames) won the 'Rising Star' awards at Caremark's last Annual Conference. In less than one year of trading, they have already exceeded their performance target by a staggering 65%.
Summary of Caremark’s Franchise Offering:
A white-collar management role running your own company
A 2018 forecast network turnover of over £65 million
A great reputation and a full member of The British Franchise Association (bfa)
Our team provides support to over 90 Caremark offices at a 3:1 ratio
Comprehensive franchise package, including licensing rights, regularly updated operations manual
and in-depth training course
Access to the proven Caremark formula and systems
Does Caremark fit you?
No care experience is required. What you need to know, we will teach you.
A meticulous selection process ensures that suitable candidates are recruited who are then able to maximise on the opportunity that Caremark offers.
You will need to be passionate about ensuring your care workers deliver the highest standards of care to your clients.
Have a real desire to build strong community relationships, have ambition and drive!
Get in Touch and Find out More
Apply now to find out how to secure an exclusive care franchise territory.
Click on a press release below to view the full article
- Richmond care provider celebrates 1st anniversary with a big party!
Local in-home care provider, Caremark (Richmond-upon-Thames) hosted a special party to celebrate their first anniversary of their business and invited along clients and staff to share in the occasion.
- Transforming our internal culture – creating the Mark of Excellent Care
Last month we launched our exciting internal Culture Campaign!
- Public votes place Caremark in Top 20 providers of home care in regions across the UK
The annual results are out! Once again Caremark offices across the UK have featured in the public’s choice of the Top 20 Home Care Awards 2018.
- Sutton franchisee wins 4th national business award in under 12 months
Hannah Drury, 26, (Sutton)'s Operations Director, was presented with the HSBC (EWIF) Young Woman in Franchising of the Year 2018 award at a packed annual awards ceremony held in London, which gathered to celebrate the best up-and-coming businesswomen in franchising.
- Ending Q1 on a high with three new franchisees!
With a prestigious national industry award win and a record-breaking conference already in the bag, Caremark are rounding off a successful Q1 of 2018 with the arrival of three new franchisees to the company’s ever-expanding network.
- Caremark home care business to open in Lewisham!
Ex-banking professional Halima Duru is delighted to be the proud new owner of Caremark (Lewisham).
- YOUNG HOME CARE FRANCHISE CLINCHES TOP CARE ACCOLADE AT GREAT BRITISH CARE AWARDS
The Caremark team at Tunbridge Wells are celebrating their second top industry award in less than six months. For a relatively young business, this is good going.
- Caring Maria wins Caremark’s top care worker award
Caring Maria Moldovanu won Caremark’s top care worker accolade - National Care Worker of the Year award for 2017.
- Young guns in franchising
With the ongoing popularity of the television programme The Apprentice, many more young professionals now dream of becoming their own boss and having the chance to launch their own successful business.
- Caremark’s Franchise Director appointed as bfa Forum Chair for London & South East Region
David Glover, Franchise Director with national home care franchisor Caremark is to take up the position of Forum Chair for the British Franchise Association’s London & South East region.
- Caremark plants new offices across south central England
With three new Caremark offices opening across south central England, the Caremark network continues to expand. Last October, new franchisees Michael Folkes and Ahsan Sajjad launched their respective businesses in Gloucestershire and Hertfordshire, while Raspinder Singh is preparing to get started in Dartford and Gravesend, Kent.
- Caremark further strengthens its support team with three key appointments
Leading home care provider Caremark finished the year on a high with the appointment of three top professionals to further strengthen its support team
- Caremark (Oldham) joins Professional Oldham Networking Group
Stephanie Doherty, joint Managing Director of home care company Caremark (Oldham) is delighted to be part of a new networking group, bringing together local business owners, consultants and professionals in a bid to encourage collaborative working within the local social care community.
- Caremark (Stratford-upon-Avon) win contract with council and local NHS Care Commissioning Group
Newly trading Stratford home care company, Caremark (Stratford-upon-Avon) is due to take over a large package of home care from a previous care organization.
- Caremark (Bristol) prepares to launch new care service
The Bristol based home care company has just achieved its registration with the Care Quality Commission and will soon provide personalized care and support to vulnerable individuals in their local community.
- Caremark Limited welcomes three new franchisees to their national network
Caremark continues to expand its network with the number of franchised offices across the UK now approaching one hundred.
- Caremark (Barnsley)’s Complex Needs Service takes off
North West home care provider, Caremark (Barnsley) recognised the need for more specialized care supporting children, young people and adults living with complex health needs.
- Caremark: Barnsley care provider raise funds for Alzheimer’s Society
Dedicated Caremark (Barnsley) staff gave up their Saturday to help customers with their weekend shop, packing their bags for a small contribution to the care provider’s chosen charity.
- Caremark (Malta) and President of Malta celebrate Informal Carer Awards
The Informal Carer Award was created to acknowledge and honour carers who dedicate their lives caring for their loved ones at home without compensation or payment.
- Caremark’s 70s charity disco night raises over £450 for Alzheimer’s
North Hertfordshire home care provider, Caremark (North Herts & Stevenage) joined forces with their local pub to sponsor a 70s disco evening and raise funds for the Alzheimer’s Society.
- Franchisees pack the venue for Caremark’s Mid-Year Meeting
Caremark hosted another successful Mid-Year Meeting earlier in the week, with franchisees travelling from many parts of the country to attend the event.
- Caremark Oldham & Tameside director meets Chief Exec of NHS England
The Chief Executive of NHS England visited Oldham to make a film showcasing progressive work going on across Oldham regarding dementia.
- New Caremark recruits enjoy Care Certificate training
This new approach can only serve to complement Caremark’s robust raining methods for its care staff.
- Caremark East Riding care provider wins new Extra Care Scheme contract
Caremark East Riding have won a valuable contract supporting older people living in a new £6.75 million extra care scheme.
- Client's life saved by his quick-thinking Caremark careworker
Not many people can say they have saved someone’s life, but Caremark worker Elaine McQuillan is one of them.
- Caremark attends the History of Parliament Trust book launch at Westminster Abbey
The Sussex based home care franchisor was approached by St James’s House Media last year with a view to being featured in this prestigious publication.
- Caremark goes from John O’Groats to Land’s End for Alzheimer’s
Caremark have pledged to raise £100,000 in sponsorship this year for the Alzheimer’s Society through their marathon cycle challenge.
- Caremark Plymouth gets top rating for its service
Caremark Plymouth has received excellent feedback regarding their level of service delivered to vulnerable people living at home.
- Caremark Winchester & Eastleigh embraces new Care Certificate
Introduced nationally at the beginning of April 2015, the new Care Certificate has been immediately embraced by Caremark, the national care provider.
- Owner of Caremark home care provider elected chair of Oldham Dementia Action Alliance
Stephanie Doherty, of Caremark Oldham & Tameside, has been unanimously elected as Chair of the Oldham Dementia Action Alliance.
- Caremark Barnsley hosts War Time Tea Dance for Dementia Week
Caremark Barnsley waltzed their way into Dementia Week by hosting a War Time High Tea Dance at the Wilthorpe & Redbrook Community Centre.
- Caremark supports Dementia Awareness Week with outing to specialized film show
‘Relaxed film screenings’ are a great idea for those with dementia or learning disabilities as they offer a more relaxed environment for viewing, where standard cinemas can present more challenges.
- Caremark Barnsley continue their investment in staff training
The 51 members of Caremark Barnsley’s team recently attended a session on ‘Care of the End of Life client’.
- Caremark East Riding demonstrates the power of good care
Good home care and support can make profound differences to peoples’ lives.
- Caremark Barnsley appoints manager for complex needs services
Debbie Edwards recently joined the care team of the Barnsley care provider and is looking forward to continuing to develop the complex care services already provided.
- ‘Kind and understanding' care worker wins Caremark’s national monthly award
A care worker with a Sussex home care provider was awarded the franchisor’s national monthly award.
- Local Caremark care provider’s client celebrates five years of care
A longstanding client of Caremark Winchester & Eastleigh was presented with a bouquet of spring flowers by Managing Director Calum Gray.
- Caremark to launch in India in May 2015
National home care provider, Caremark Limited is set to launch a new office in Kerala, Southern India on 23rd May 2015.
- Stroke survivor credits recovery to his Caremark carer
Barry Moody who is 74, was left with no feeling down his left side following a stroke in 2007 and doctors advised him that they did not expect him to be able to walk again.
- Caremark home care enables devoted couple to stay together
For Jack and Edith, having a dedicated care worker supporting them at home on a daily basis meant they could enjoy a further two happy years together in their own home amongst their memories and around their friends and family.
- Great people doing great things at Caremark leads to promotion
Since joining Caremark (Barnsley) 18 months ago, Terri Wall has been promoted twice and is currently enjoying her new role as Field Care Supervisor.
- Client changes his mind regarding former opinion of home care thanks to Caremark
A Hampshire couple who were originally reluctant to get home care changed their mind once they started receiving care and support from Caremark.
- Cathryn climbs for Alzheimer
Cathryn Fewster, Care Manager with Caremark (Barnsley) has set her sights on climbing Mount Kilimanjaro the highest mountain in Africa, in aid of the Alzheimer’s Society.
- Caremark Barnsley celebrates their first Dementia Champion
Care worker Susan Winter received her Dementia Champion qualification and certificate.
- Wilmslow home care franchise takes Caremark top award for North West
The north west homecare provider has grown a solid business providing homecare to a very high standard .
- National home care provider Caremark celebrates a great 2014
The Hinckley Island Hotel in Leicestershire was the setting for Caremark’s 8th annual conference, with franchisees coming from the UK, Ireland and Malta to attend the special event.
- Midlands and Yorkshire franchises scoop Caremark Achievement Awards
Two top performing Caremark franchises were awarded the franchisor’s coveted Achievement Award at the Caremark annual conference held at the Hinckley Island Hotel, Leicestershire last week.
- Guisborough home care franchise takes Caremark Franchisee of the Year 2014 award
Charles Folkes, Managing Director of Caremark (Redcar & Cleveland) was considered a worthy winner of this coveted award.
- East Riding home care franchisee takes Caremark Mark of Excellence Award
Caremark (East Riding) were celebrating once more with the presentation of Caremark’s Mark of Excellence Award to joint owners and directors, Graham & Karen Precious at Caremark’s annual conference last week.
- Coventry home care franchise scoops Caremark Regional Award
Managing Director, Sunjay Majithia was thrilled to be presented with this coveted award.
- Caremark Bucks home care staff enjoy Christmas cheer
Care staff of the Buckinghamshire home care provider, Caremark (Aylesbury & Wycombe) enjoyed some Christmas cheer over the festive season.
- Caremark Bangor brings some Christmas cheer to local community
Local care provider in North Down, Ards & Belfast joined forces with the Bangor Elim Social Action Team to spread some Christmas cheer.
- Leading home care franchisor Caremark appoints new national support manager
Caremark announced that from 1st January 2015 Liz Bosley-Sharpe will be taking up the post of National Support Manger for the brand.
- Positive survey results for Caremark Plymouth home care provider
Clients were asked specific questions relating to the level of professionalism, care and support they received from their allocated care workers.
- National Training Manager with Caremark takes top international social care award
The National Training Manager with home care franchisor Caremark Ltd was recognised as 2014’s Most Outstanding Healthcare Executive in the UK.
- Nicky Homewood joins Caremark Limited
Nicky Homewood is the newest member of staff to join the Caremark Head Office team.
- More top professionals join Caremark franchise network
Two professionals both with experience of the health and social care sector have recently taken franchises with Caremark Ltd, one of the leading home care franchisors.
- Care Quality Commission awards Caremark Barnsley home care provider positive inspection report
Caremark Barnsley home care provider recently underwent a full inspection of their service and were delighted with their overall rating which was recorded as ‘good’.
- Caremark supports a Dementia Friendly Oldham
Caremark (Oldham) has announced its commitment to partner in the Oldham Dementia Partnership.
- Barnsley home care worker enrols to be a Dementia Champion
Caremark Barnsley has enrolled Susan Winter, a member of their care team, as a Barnsley Council Dementia Champion.
- Caremark Osmund Court celebrate at the Laing and Buisson top independent health care sector awards
The UK independent healthcare sector recently gathered at the Lancaster London Hotel for a prestigious Gala Dinner to celebrate successes in the Laing & Buisson Awards.
- CEO of national home care provider drops in to see his franchisees
Kevin Lewis, CEO of Caremark Limited, regularly travels the UK visiting his franchisees as part of his business activities heading up his successful care franchise.
- Caremark wins award at NASHiCS National Learning Development Forum
National home care provider, Caremark Limited have scooped another major award with the plaudits this time going to their National Training Manager, Lynda Goldsmith, a Registered Safety Practitioner with the IIRSM.Lynda, together with colleagues from...
- Caremark Care Manager runs half marathon for Cancer Research
Donna Nicholas, Care Manager with local home care provider, Caremark (Newcastle) recently completed a half marathon, when she ran the 13.1miles in the Great North Run in aid of cancer research.The achievement was even more marked given that Donna had...
- Caremark Bucks home care provider continues to expand
Caremark (Aylesbury & Wycombe) the award winning Buckinghamshire home care provider delivering care and support to vulnerable people throughout the county continues its plan of expansion with the opening of a new office in Hazlemere. Janis Anders...
- Caremark Bangor home care provider wins local business award
Bangor based home care provider, Caremark (North Down, Ards & Belfast) have been notified they are finalists in their category of Best New Business for the North Downs Business Awards.The North Downs Business Awards offer local businesses the opp...
- Kent home care provider demonstrates good training is key to good service
Orpington based home care provider, Caremark (Bromley) have recently completed another two sets of training for their staff, both care workers and office staff.Prior to working with clients, new care workers go through a comprehensive induction cours...
- Director of north London care provider runs cycles and swims for charity
Joe Daly, Director of home care company Caremark (Barnet & Enfield) successfully completed his first triathlon last month, raising over £300 for Marie Curie Cancer Care.As part of Joe’s training regime he cycled and ran around Enfield...
- Caremark Redcar Cleveland finalist for ultimate industry accolade
Caremark (Redcar & Cleveland), a home care provider in the north east is in the running for the ultimate industry accolade – the bfa HSBC Franchisee of the Year, having been made a finalist in the category of Olderpreneur Franchisee in the ...
- Caremark Ealing invited to LBE Apprenticeship Networking Dinner
Local home care provider, Caremark (Ealing) were invited by the London Borough of Ealing to attend their Apprenticeship Event held recently at the Ealing Town Hall.This was the third time that Caremark (Ealings)’s Managing Director, Moni Fasesi...
- Caremark celebrates a special birthday for a remarkable former teacher
Estelle Peters, a former teacher has just celebrated her 100th birthday and is not about to stop enjoying living independently at home, despite having reached this milestone.This remarkable lady is a client of home care provider Caremark (Plymouth) w...
- Caremark Barnsley join local community providers for disability information day
Last month, Barnsley home care provider attended a Special Educational Needs & Disability day held at the local football club providing advice and information to visitors on the services they offer for adults and children with disabilities. This ...
- Caremark Training Manager finalist in Safety in Care Awards
Lynda Goldsmith, National Training Manager with Caremark Limited, is in the running to collect a national safety award having been nominated as a finalist in the category of Learning and Training with the NASHiCS, Safety in Care awards.The National A...
- Caremark Redcar Cleveland shortlisted for the top award in franchising
Caremark’s north eastern franchise, (Redcar & Cleveland) have been informed they are in the running for the bfa HSBC Franchisee of the Year Awards, supported by Express Newspapers.This is the second year running that national home care prov...
- Caremark Pulborough celebrates Carers Week at Sainsburys
The care team from home care provider Caremark (Pulborough) marked Carers Week by exhibiting at their local Sainsbury’s store in Pulborough, West Sussex. This was the second year that Caremark (Pulborough) had been invited to have a stand...
- Caremark appoints new Regional Support Manager for South West
National home care provider, Caremark Ltd. made a further expansion to its growing field based support team by appointing Ms Angie Cole as regional support manager for the south west area.Ms Cole started her career in nursing and during that time gai...
- Caremark Pulborough welcomes two new appointments to the business
The beginning of May saw two new appointments at Caremark (Pulborough), Anna Whiteside as Commercial Manager and Susan Knight as Care Manager.Mrs. Whiteside joined Caremark in 2008 as the Office Manager for the growing home care franchisor. Lat...
- Caremark East Hertfordshire holds special event in aid of Care Givers Week
A home care provider based in Sawbridgeworth held a special event for clients, carers and families on the 2nd May to mark Care Givers Week.Caremark (East Hertfordshire) partnered with the Apton Centre, a local centre and part of Age UK and offered a ...
- Caremark Barnsley teams up with Dementia Action Alliance
This month sees dementia once again in focus with Caremark (Barnsley), as a member of local Dementia Action Alliance, supporting activities and events which will be held to mark Dementia Awareness week running from the 18th – 24 th May 2014.The...
- Hampshire Care Worker Celebrates 5 Years of Service
Vanessa Mill, a Care Worker with the Hampshire home care provider, Caremark (Winchester & Eastleigh) recently reached a special milestone when she celebrated 5 years of service with the company.Managing Director, Calum Gray commented: “Vane...
- Caremark Support Team Welcomes New Member of Staff
Caremark Limited, the national home care franchisor welcomed a new member of staff to its Head Office Support Team earlier in the month.Paul Taylor, Support Co-ordinator, will be working closely with Michael Lewington, the IT Manager supporting the f...
- Caremark Pulborough links up with Portugal
Sussex based home care provider, Caremark (Pulborough) has recently welcomed several new members to its care and support team, all the way from Portugal!Meet Marina Martins and Paula Vieira, two adventurous, caring women who are keen to be part of th...
- Caremark Osmund Court is finalist in Laing Buisson Independent Healthcare Awards
Caremark (Osmund Court) in West Sussex has been shortlisted as a finalist for the category of Extra Care Provider in the Laing & Buisson Independent Healthcare Awards.Julie Parsons, Registered Care Manager of Caremark (Osmund Court) said “T...
- Are you ready to care for someone with Multiple Sclerosis
Sue Rushby who has MS talks to Jan Morgan, Caremark (Redcar & Cleveland)’s in-house Trainer about her condition and how understanding the illness can enable home care workers to provide better care.Sue Rushby knows all about living with ...
- Caremark Wandsworth joins Citizens UK Social Care Campaign
Caremark (Wandsworth)’s MD, James McCallum, has joined national community organising group, Citizens UK, a charity that works with communities to raise awareness of various social issues. Working with members of the care community, compri...
- The Caremark Bath Race
National home care provider, Caremark Ltd will once again be taking part in the Great Sussex Bath Race on Sunday 22nd June 2014 to raise awareness and funds for two Sussex charities: Life Centre and Chestnut Tree Hospice.Last July, 20 of the to...
- Caremark Holds Time For a Cuppa For the Admiral Nurses
Home care provider Caremark (East Riding) held a fun and successful fund raising event for the Admiral Nurses, on the 28th March from 10am—2pm at their offices in Hessle in the East Riding of Yorkshire, serving tea and cakes in return for a sma...
- New receptionist joins Caremark Head Office Support Team
National home care provider Caremark Ltd. welcomed a new member of staff to its Head Office Support Team this week.Rebecca Green joined the Sussex based company as their new receptionist, responsible for meeting and greeting all staff and visitors to...
- Caremark appoints new support manager for the south and eastern region
National home care franchisor, Caremark Ltd has appointed a new regional support manager, Monique Laurens, for the south and eastern region of its franchised network.Ms Laurens comes with a wealth of experience from working in adult social care in th...
- Battersea home care provider exhibits at Work Match Jobs Fair
Caremark (Wandsworth) were kept very busy this week at the Work Match Jobs Fair held in the York Road Library, Battersea. The fair was a great success with over 860 local residents attending the event.This is the second event they have attended with ...
- Caremark Cheshire North East makes the Social Care Commitment
Home care provider Caremark (Cheshire NE) demonstrated their commitment to continually upholding the quality of care and support they deliver to clients by being part of the Social Care Commitment initiative.What is the Social Care Commitment?The Soc...
- Kent Home Care Provider marks National Down Syndrome Awareness Week
Caremark (Bromley), a home care provider based in Orpington, is highlighting the importance of National Down’s Syndrome Awareness week which runs from 18th March – 24th March 2014.The aim of the week is to provide a greater understanding ...
- Caremark in Norwich Strengthens its Management Team with New Addition
The Norwich home care provider continues to strengthen its management team with the new addition of Field Care Supervisor, Michaela Clements. Increasing demand for quality home care in the area has seen Caremark (Norwich) actively recruit...
- Promotion for Bedford Caremark care worker offers new challenge
Toni Eaton, one of the dedicated team of care workers with Caremark (Bedford) has recently accepted a promotion to the role of Field Care Supervisor.The Bedford based home care provider has been consistently impressed with the standard of Ms Eaton&rs...
- Caremark launches New Call Monitoring System
A north east home care provider has just launched a new, efficient electronic call monitoring system aimed at maintaining its efficient service it offers to its clients across North Yorkshire and Cleveland.Caremark (Redcar & Cleveland) have insta...
- Berkshire Care Provider wins Caremark Top Award for London and Home Counties
Caremark (West Berkshire & Reading) were awarded Caremark’s top home care award for the London & Home Counties region last week at the group’s annual conference held at the exclusive Hinckley Island Hotel in Leicestershire.Managin...
- Oxfordshire Care Provider Wins Caremark Midlands Region Award
Woodstock based home care provider, Caremark (West Oxford & Cherwell) were celebrating last Friday having been selected as the winner for the Midlands region of the group’s network.Joint directors, Dinah Madelin & John Cascone were thri...
- Belfast Care Provider takes Caremark Top North West Regional Award
A recently launched home care business in Northern Ireland, Caremark (North Down, Ards & Belfast) has been awarded Caremark’s top regional award for the North West. The business has only been in operation just over 6 months and have gone fr...
- Top two Caremark Northern Franchisees win Achievement Awards
Two of Caremark’s most successful northern franchisees, Caremark (Redcar & Cleveland) and Caremark (East Riding) were each awarded the group’s prestigious Achievement Award 2013 last week at Caremark’s annual conference in Leice...
- Buckinghamshire Home Care Provider takes Caremark Mark of Excellence Award
Caremark (Aylesbury & Wycombe) were celebrating again at Caremark’s annual conference last week. The outstanding franchise received Caremark’s Mark of Excellence Award 2013 for their achievements throughout the last 12 months. T...
- West Malling Home Care Provider wins Caremark Top Award for the South
Joint directors of Caremark (Tonbridge & Malling), Tim Hurn and Janet Stewart were celebrating last week having scooped Caremark’s top southern regional award for home care within the Caremark network.Caremark’s annual conference held...
- New Managing Director appointed for National Home Care Provider
Caremark Limited, the national home care franchisor announced the appointment of Anne O’Rourke as Managing Director at the group’s annual conference on 31st January 2014Welcoming the appointment, Kevin Lewis, CEO said “I am de...
- High numbers expected at Caremarks 7th Annual Conference
Friday 31st January 2014 will see over 90 delegates gather at the Hinckley Island Hotel in Leicestershire for what is expected to be the biggest Conference yet for the fast growing home care provider.Franchisees from all over the UK, from Ireland and...
- Caremark covers another Surrey territory
National home care provider, Caremark Ltd. has just increased its network again with its latest franchisee, Ms Fawz El Fadel who has purchased the Surrey territory of Runnymede & Spelthorne.Last week saw Ms El Fadel successfully compl...
- Buckinghamshire home care provider continues to expand
Caremark (Aylesbury & Wycombe), the Whitchurch home care provider has started 2014 well with the business continuing to grow and build on its success of the last years.The care provider has recently opened a new area office and is now in the proc...
- National home care franchisor welcomes new team member
Caremark, the national home care franchisor continues to expand its Head Office support team. December 2013 saw the addition of Richard Dawson as the new Digital Marketing Coordinator, the latest member of staff to complement the 20 strong team...
- Platinum Level rewards for top franchisees
National home care franchisor Caremark Ltd. has created an internal awards scheme called the Platinum Club, to acknowledge and reward its best performing franchisees.The Platinum Club has been running for some time now and is proving a popular scheme...
- Franchise Opportunities Live brings many new enquirers for Caremark
Caremark Limited had a very busy two days at the Franchise Opportunities event at the Radisson Blu, Heathrow last Friday and Saturday, 6/7th September 2013.Anne O’Rourke, Operations Director, and Karen Pennington, National Support Manager, were...
- Caremark at Franchise Opportunities Live
Come and see us on stand RS10 at the Franchise Opportunities Live 2013 event, this year being held at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Heathrow on 6th and 7th September 2013.Meet key members of our Support Team and take advantage of the opportunity to l...
- Live in care positions proving popular with job seekers
National care provider Caremark Limited has been extra busy this last week with more than 100 enquiries for various live-in positions covering posts in the UK and overseas. Interest in employment as a live-in care worker is continuing to grow a...
- Caremark National Training Manager achieves IIRSM Registration
National Training Manager for Caremark achieves registration with the International Institute of Risk and Safety ManagementLynda Goldsmith, National Training Manager with Caremark, a home care franchisor operating throughout the UK, has recently been...
- Caremark continues to strengthen its support team
Successful home care franchisor, Caremark Ltd, continues to grow its regional support team with the recruitment of two new managers covering Caremark’s northern territories.The recruitment drive has been prompted by Caremark’s network ...
- Caremark continues raising the bar with new websites
National homecare provider, Caremark Limited, continues to follow its theme for 2013 – ‘raising the bar’ by launching two new websites, further enhancing the reputation of the brand.The new websites are the result of months of wo...
- Caremark announces new franchisee intake
Caremark announces new franchisee intake National home care provider and franchisor Caremark Ltd has announced the latest franchisees to join its network. Rakesh Mazumdar will be the taking on the Oxford area, while David and Deborah Porter are to op...
- CAREMARK FRANCHISEE LEADING HOME CARE PROVIDER IN THE RUNNING FOR GREAT BRITISH CARE AWARDS
Sharon Galbraith, Care and Support worker with Caremark (Redditch and Bromsgrove) has been selected as a finalist for the Great British Care Awards.Having already being recognised in the Great West Midlands Care Awards, Sharon recently went to Birmin...
- Mid Summer marked a high point in the continued growth of the Caremark Franchise opportunity
The Caremark Franchises impressive and steady growth of its network to over 70 localities throughout the UK marks it as one of the top franchisors offering an amazing business opportunity in the rapidly growing Home Care market.The Central Support Te...
- Caremark Franchise News Caring Pair Win Oldham Business Start Up Award
Caremark Franchise News -CARING PAIR WIN OLDHAM BUSINESS START UP AWARDA glamorous gala dinner held at the Queen Elizabeth Hall in Oldham earlier this month was the venue for the 4th One Oldham Business Awards ceremony, honouring the achievements of ...
Click on an event notice below to view the full article
- Meet the Caremark team at The National Franchise Exhibition
The Caremark team will be attending The National Franchise Exhibition on October 3rd & 4th. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone considering to buy a home care franchise to meet the team and see what Caremark has to offer. Caremark offers ...
- Caremark at the British Franchise Exhibition 2014
Date: 20th - 21st Jun 2014Location: EventCity, Manchester Caremark will be attending The British Franchise Exhibition at EventCity in Manchester in June, offering prospective franchisees the chance to learn more about the exciting management opportun...
- Caremark at the National Franchise Exhibition 2014
Date: 3rd - 4th Oct 2014Location: NEC BirminghamCaremark will be attending the The National Franchise Exhibition at the NEC in Birmingham in October, offering prospective franchisees the chance to learn more about the exciting management opportunity ...
Click on a video below to view the full article